THE ANCHOR HOLDS.
The anchor holds though the ship is battered.
Life's many problems might seem as the vastness of the ocean. Crushing waves from left to right, the only stability in such time. It's in Christ. For He is the anchor and the light and shield. The solid foundation.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem